[amibroker] Re: Esignal & EOD Data

You should be getting about 60 days of intraday data backfill with
esignal. (1 min)

Make sure you database setting has a high 'number of bars to load'
setting so that you get all the data. (max 500000)

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dajester147" <dajester_147@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Just subscribed to Esignal today, so I am having problems (as
usual!)
> with the database. I noticed that the default is set to 1min for
> Amibroker using esignal RT data feed. However, when I switch over
> daily view, I only seem to get the last 5 day worth of daily data.
> Since I primarily trade on daily data, but use intraday for
> entry/exit, can I get more historical data in the database, but
also
> keep a couple of days worth of intraday info ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dan

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aM1XQD/od7FAA/uetFAA/GHeqlB/TM