[amibroker] Very basic data plugin for IB TWS

While waiting for a more full featured Interactive Brokers TWS data
plugin from TJ, I have created a basic bare bones beta version that I
have uploaded to the files section. It allows you to use AB to chart
the IB datafeed.  For those who might be interested, please read the
HELP.html file before trying to use it. I don't currently plan on
doing any more work on it, except for any bug fixes.

Main limitations:
- max 4 symbols supported
- only tick database time interval supported

ip

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/GHeqlB/TM