[amibroker] Re: Off Topic - 2 Version of Amibroker Running

Jayson,

Thanks, I had noticed this difference, which is useful if both AB
screens are viewable at the time. I'm more concerned about the case
where the AB screens are buried beneath other open programmes and my
normal way to select one would be from the taskbar at the bottom of
the screen. There they appear identical. Can this be changed?

Thanks,

Steve

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> Steve,
> the bottom Rt hand corner should tell you which Database you are
running. I
> assume you are running 2 different DB's??
>
> Regards,
> Jayson

Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/GHeqlB/TM