[amibroker] No title

Suppose I want to buy at close if RSIobi<25 and MACDBULL<63.
I have to watch the situation with the exploration

f1=RSI()>65;
f2=MACD()>Signal();
Filter=f1;
AddColumn(RSI(),"RSI");
AddColumn(MACD(),"MACD");
AddColumn(Signal(),"SIGNAL");
AddColumn(100*(MACD()-Signal())/abs(MACD()),"% DIFF");

I have to change, manually, f1 to f2 and vice versa to watch the
suspect stocks for both RSI and MACD and estimate the situation.
RSIobi dropped from 25.74 to 24.75 and then to 23.76.At the same
time, MACDBULL is steady at 63.3
The suspect was ADCT : For C=3.02, its RSI was 65.2, for C=3 falls to
64.7
SIAL, SNPS and GNTX are also ready to change, they are between 64.5
and 65.
I update EOD every 1 min and I have to estimate many factors to take
the final decision.
I need to watch RSIobi and MACDBULL graphs automatically updated,
move ADCT, SIAL, GNTX and SNPS in a separate watchlist
and see their progress, as the time goes by.
My AA is already occupied to run two explorations described above.
Suppose also that I know how important is this decision.
Do you think it is the best time to run AddToComposite() formulas
[simply because AddToComposite() do the job]???????
Dimitris Tsokakis

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!