[amibroker] I can't import ASX data - help please

I must be missing something so obvious, I'm going blind - please
help...

I am really getting frustrated trying to get past step one to get
some local ASX EOD data to start to learn AB.

I have reinstalled AB (after deleting all folders that were created
from previous attempts) and all I want to do (to start with) is
successfully import some EOD data.

The data I'm using (came from stideas.com) consists of multiple txt
files, one for each day with contents like...
AAA,20020102,2.5,2.5,2.5,2.5,0
AAAWMB,20020102,0.001,0.001,0.001,0.001,0
AAAWXA,20020102,0.15,0.15,0.15,0.15,0
...etc

I tried following OzFalcon's ASX setup guide (from the info in the
files area on this Yahoo Group) and I was able to set up the ASX
industries ok, etc.

But I have not been able to import ANY data that I can see in a
chart (always says "chart not available - too few quotes" or
similar).

I used the Import Wizard on the default settings and AB went though
and processed the (five months worth of) data; AB did report a
couple of errors and the log mentioned negative values on a couple
of stocks but 99% imported okay.

I as I said I have reinstalled and now tried without doing the
OzFalcon setup but I still cannot see any charts.

I have version 4.3 for WinXP.

What am I doing wrong?  Please, please help this lost soul :-).

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YoVfrB/XP.FAA/uetFAA/GHeqlB/TM