[amibroker] Re: The use of the Powsmooth

Peter,
Here is my thoughts for the question*:
The idea for AA is, [for N100 database]

for K=1 to 100, step 1
Id=K==Status("STOCKNUM");// Identify K
N[K]=WriteIf( Id,Name(),"");// Name() or nothing
//no H, L, C substitution here
RSI[K]=Id*RSI();//the individual RSI
s[K]=Id*(RSI0>65);//the individual RSIobi
Add RSI[K] for each iteration cycle to find the SUM of RSI[K] which
will give the MeanRSI
Add s[K] for each iteration cycle to find SUM of s[K], which is the
RSIobi

Unforunately, the same logic can not applied in IB window: If you
select one stock from the symbol tree, then
the only accepted K is K=0 [Status("STOCKNUM") now see only one
stock, the selected in symbol tree !!!]
I will leave the discussion here and revert with the upcoming 4.40,
hoping for better free time to absorb all these
[interesting and imporatant ] new features.
Dimitris Tsokakis

*I avoid to use ANY black-box dll.If something goes wrong, I am
exposed to an unknown script which is written
by somebody else, not easily visible in the black-box darkness. As
you probably know, I use codes for *real*
applications and, for the specific question, I need to decide for a
fast "Sell/Buy at close". I need to be 100%
concentrated to my charts [thats why I do not want even to scan
AddToComposite() codes] and be sure that
the IB formula WILL WORK in one way or another !!!
On the other side, a stand-alone software does not need any 3rd party
plug-in. If some procedures can not be
executed today, it is OK, they will be probably available in the
future [or not], but they will have the operation
guarantee. BTW, the Composite tickers update without ANY scan is the
future of AFL and it will be available
sooner or later .
PS. As for the weather transfer, I have written some code but I do
not remember the ...filename !!Until then, we may apply the old,
tested and well known solution to avoid 11C+rain : Visit Greece OR
wait !!
Many thanks again for the great assistance.
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bluesinvestor" <investor@xxxx>

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17
> 05
> > 632198:HM/A=1564415/R=0/*http:/www.netflix.com/Default?
> mqso=60164784&par
> > tid=3170658>
> >

> > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
> M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egrou
> > pmail/S=:HM/A=1564415/rand=998789952>
> >
> > Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> > Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
>

> Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx