[amibroker] Re: Metastock/Quotetracker Data for Amibroker

Graham,

I have the same setup as you and, with the help of Tomasz, I managed
to get QT showing 'live' data on the relevant charts yesterday. I
did this by using Metastock plugin to get the main data into the
database, the changed to QT plugin for the 'live' update.
How do you now update EOD data for the whole database? Switch back
to Metastock plugin again?
Do you go through this every day?

Thanks,

Steve

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "kaveman" <kavemanperth@xxxx>
wrote:
> I use AB successfully with QT for importing the intraday data. It
took me a
> while to understand how to correctly set up AB and QT. I use the
AB internal
> database to store the intraday data feed from QT program.
> It works great reading MS database for the EOD data. I do this as
my data
> supplier can provide it in MS format.
> I believe the trial version does not save any data, however you
can load the
> data and trial it, but cannot save it.
>
> Cheers,
> Graham
> http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading
> http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia

Medved
> Quotetracker.
>
> Thanks for your help.

> PS  Is it possible to link C++ code with Amibroker?  Can it be used
> with a Linux operating system?
>

> Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.