Re: [amibroker] Help with ExRem vs Flip

 Wow, that was something I had definitely not thought of.  Can you believe it didn't work?  Well, I tried the view refresh again and all that jazz after it too, and still no luck.  Thus far not working: WL's 0,12,13 & Index Tree.
--- On Tue 05/13, Anthony Faragasso < ajf1111@xxxxxxxx > wrote:
From: Anthony Faragasso [mailto: ajf1111@xxxxxxxx]To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDate: Tue, 13 May 2003 22:18:29 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)Subject: Re: [amibroker] Help with ExRem vs FlipRichard, It is possible that you have a corrupted Database.... You could try the following: Delete, or remove the ** broker.master ** file from your data directory and restart Amibroker. The broker.master file will rebuild itself from the data in the 0-9 and a-z folders. Anthony -------Original Message------- From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Date: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 8:47:14 PM To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: [amibroker] Help with ExRem vs Flip I can't remember if I posted this already, so sorry if I'm redundant. Plus Ihave some new info. I am running the l
 atest 4.36.0 Beta. I have no "read-only" files, I hadn'tcopied from CD-ROM, but I checked anyway. Plus, I am running WinXP Pro(automatically removes read-only when copying from CD). New Info: Indexes do not appear in there folder. The ticker's "index" box ischecked but the tree won't open and there is no "+" sign to open the treewith. --- On Tue 05/13, Tomasz Janeczko < amibroker@xxxxxx > wrote: From: Tomasz Janeczko [mailto: amibroker@xxxxxx] To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 10:23:30 +0200 Subject: Re: [amibroker] Help with ExRem vs Flip Richard, Are you sure that none of the files inside AmiBroker directory are marked asread-only? (this can happen if you copy them back from read-only media like CD-ROM) Which AB version are you using? Best regards, Tomasz Janeczko amibroker.com ----- Original Message ----- I created two watchlists
 : (1) Real Estate, & (2) Real Estate Secondary. (1)appears in the Workspace area and (2) does not. I created them at the sametime and both have tickers. I have confirmed the existence of tickers inthese lists both by checking the Organize Assignments window and byexporting the watchlists. Both prove that the lists do in fact containtickers. I have renamed each watchlist so as to be assured the (2) name wasnot too long or did not contain an undisplayable character. I have closedand opened Ami several times, as well as selected Refresh All from the Viewmenu.Join Excite! - http://www.excite.comThe most personalized portal on the Web!