From: <A
title=awenos@xxxxxxxxx href="">Tony/Dianne
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">Amibroker Group
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 6:58 PM
Subject: Purify tool

Hi All,

I'm using AB with multiple databases and want to test the
purify tool.

In one database, I have the ^NYA which I wish to use as the
index for
a new database I wish to purify.

How can I copy the data for ^NYA to another database? (I did
copy the
file into the new database but the program does not recognize
it.  I also
manually added the symbol ^NYA into the new database but that

didn't work either.)

A reference to the Help file would be helpful as I could not
find what I
need.

Regards,

Tony