[amibroker] Exit After N Bars without ApplyStop

Question1:  How might I cause an exit after N bars with another
condition?

Could it be:

Buy = Cond1;
Time = BarSince(Buy);
Cond2 = .......
Sell = Cond2 OR Time > 25;

Question 2: Am I correct that there is NO WAY to "couple" ApplyStop with
another condition; IOW, I could NOT accomplish the above using ApplyStop
(type 3)??   If so, how could it be written?

Question 3:  A more complex variation for the above is this: if the Buy
statement requires ExRem to filter out extra Buys, what can reset the
Buy and still maintain the Time variable?

Buy = Cond1 AND Cond1a; // Cond1a produces numerous buys and we want the
first buy

Buy = ExRem(Buy,???????);// If enter Buy,Sell, then how do the following
lines work

Time = BarsSince(Buy);
Sell Cond2 OR Time > 25;

Sell = ExRem(Sell,Buy);//???????  In the wrong place??

I have tried all sorts of variations of the above and can not get the
buy sell arrows to appear in the correct places.

Any comments on any and all questions would be appreciated.

Ken

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!