[amibroker] Re: Plotting a moving average for a fixed number of day For Dimitris

If a low is higher than the preceedin 12 days lows then a 5 day moving
average of the lows is calculated for the next 4 days
If a high is lower than the preceeding 12 days highs then a 5 day
moving average of the highs is calculated for the next 4 days.

either of the following options can be taken
a. a 5 day moving average of the highs
b. a 5 day moving average of the lows
c. Nothing...which would accounts for the breaks...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
wrote:
> In order to plot a continuous line, what do you want to plot when the
> Condition is not true ?
> This will help to give a reply.
> DT
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "epintoem" <epintoem@xxxx> wrote:
> > Condition : If the low is higher than the lows of the previous 12
> > days. I want to plot a moving average of the lows for the next 4
> days
> > ....HOw can one do that?
> >

> > Thanks RLB for your help with coloring bars, also Anthony.
> >
> > TIA

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!