[amibroker] Re: Counting without AddToComposite

Ok
I'm sold
I'll have a look and give it a try(maybe I'll learn something new but
this is becoming very time consuming - :)
I'm still  trying to do it ( when I'll have some time) in AB first
It should be a simple usefull stat to get in explore -
how many times a xColumn gets "1" s in it
Very frustrating to go tru addtocomposite stuff(great for other
things:)
thx

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.