Re: [amibroker] Announcing ABtool v0.9.3.6

Hello,

> Dunno, have never used AlertIf's that feature yet. I'll check.
> xxExec(str) is not bound to any condtions.
I checked your docs. xxExec is more 'direct' and that's fine.
AlertIF checks for repeated conditions so it is different.

> > >      - Getting Date and Time of today
> > Does it duplicate functionality of built-in Now()?
> > >      - Getting Day of Week (DOW)
> > Does it duplicate functionality of  built-in DayOfWeek?
>
> Oops. yes it is :-( Haven't known that they already are there.
> I'll see how to resolve it.

No need to resolve, because it is not a problem.
You can leave them. I just wanted to know
if these functions provide different or the same functionality
as built-in ones.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com