[amibroker] Custom Layouts

Hi, all:

I have a question about custom layouts. Sorry if this appeared on this
board once before. According to the help file, once you have your layout set up,
all you need to do is save it either as a local or global layout, and the next
time you load AB, you double-click the layout and up pops the screen as you want
it to appear with the selected ticker.  Well, I had my screen set up with
the dates from 1/2/98 to 12/31/01 and AMZN selected. I saved it under the name
AMZN 98-01. I exited AB, then reloaded AB. If I double-click on the new layout,
nothing happens. Yes, I selected save layout on exit. What did I do wrong?

TIA.

Al Venosa
This message has been confirmed to be virus-free by Norton Antivirus.