Re: [amibroker] The #include re-read work-around ... Stopped working !

Salil,

You must CHANGE the formula in AA. If you add a space and
delete it immediatelly afterwards - in fact there is NO CHANGE.
So use either one action or another but not both!

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE