[amibroker] SWINGTRADE CODING

I copied this query from another
yahoogroup.   The below post gives the criteria that Felix wants
to be able to screen for  to find  swing trade candidates based on his
observations. I would appreciate seeing any coding that may work to do
what he suggests.    Hopefully, it will turn  out to be
a good screen.  I copied Felix, the one who requested this screen, on this
Amibroker post.  Ron D

<FONT
face="Courier New">=====================================================
In an endeavour to find stocks with the highest
potential for shortterm Swing Trading I employ a measure which I call
Swing%. It issimply the addition of the daily up and down % of a stock over
aperiod, for instance 10 or 20 days. In tedious manual tests I
found,that stocks with the highest Swing% in a past period of 10 to 20
daysproduced the highest results in the immediate future periods. So far
Igenerated the hiSwing%ers out of my hibeta list of stocks manualyusing
data from VectorVest.But I would like to find an easier way and also to
go through a largerdata base to spot potential hiSwing%ers. Do any of the
knowledgeablemembers of this board have an idea how to produce such a list
usingVectorVest and perhaps Excel or by any other means.To give an
idea of the potential of hiSwing% stocks here a fewexamples. Using technical
indicators such as 5x10 DMA, Wm%RxRSI, MACDand Stoch to enter and exit short
or long it was for instance possibleto make approx. 16% swing trading the
SMH in the last 10 days, wherebythe Swing% using EOD prices was 20.45%. The
LTXX produced about 30%with a Swing% of 45.27%, again using EOD prices
(10-day period 4/24 to7/5).Any help in generating such a list of
hiSwing%ers in an "automatic"manner would be appreciated.Good
(swing) trading and regards,Felix