[amibroker] Flips Holds and Exrems

I am trying to understand the method of holding a
trade signal until the confirmation signal occurs (if it does)

I have a relatively simple system that requires the
cross of 2 types of MAs, then before entry I need the cross of a stochastic
above its trigger line. If the confirmation signal occurs then Buy occurs.

The summary of the logic would be

BuySig1 = cross(MA1,MA2);

BuySig2 = cross(Stoch1,Stoch2);

SellSig = cross(MA2,MA1);

If BuySig2 does not happen before a sell signal, then
no trade occurs. There are times when I get multiple BuySig2 signals after a
trade would have entered, but I do not want to add more trades, just hold on
the first one.

What I do not understand is if the Flip function
works for this, or is it the Exrem I should use. Using the Hold would be ok but
I do not want to set any time constraints.

face="Times New Roman">Cheers,
Graham

color="#339966" face="Times New Roman"><font
color="#339966">http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading

color="#339966" face="Times New Roman"><font
color="#339966">http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia