Re: [amibroker] Datafeeds

TJ
Glad to hear it is still on the list. I can't tell you
how many times I have wanted the robust scanning tools
of AB compared to my current platform of IB with
Sierra used to daytrade futures and stocks. Backfill
is no problem when you trade everyday or at least set
the computer to collect data when away.
Best,
Robert

http://search.yahoo.com