Re: [amibroker] Datafeeds

Bob,

I am using IB and Datek as brokers. I have used
Esignal, Qcharts, Ensign and NeoTicker and played a while with various

other programs (Linnsoft is very good too). I am
now concentrating on futures with IB and Amibroker. Trying now IQfeed with
QT.
I like Ensign with IQfeed better though. But
Amibroker is such a good alternative and pricewise very attractive.
BTW
I am going to try LiveCharts with Amibroker.
Also I find FuturesTrader with IB a very good combination as a trading
platform.
A new kid on the block is NinjaTrader. One of the
two should be a nice possibility to integrate as tarade platforms
in Amibroker.