[amibroker] TJ: Accessing several symbols within a AFL-loop ?

Hi TJ,
the recent AFL improvements are really great (loops, functions etc.).
Thanks.

With script it is possible to access the database/stocks in a loop
simply by using a counter. For example:

var oAB = new ActiveXObject("Broker.Application");
var oStocks = oAB.Stocks;
for( i = 0; i < oStocks.Count; i++ )
{
oStock = oStocks( i );

Is there a similar aproach in AFL ?
If not, will you add this possibility ?

Also very usefull: REAL GLOBAL variables, which are not re-
initialised with every individual AFLrun/symbol:
If I do optimisation or if I explore/backtest over several symbols, I
would like to store data in variables, which are accessible during
each individual AFL-run (for each individual symbol), to calculate
overall/composite statistics, equities, positionsizes etc.
I know there is a work-around with addtocomposite, but this not so
flexibel.

Stefan

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping