RE: [amibroker] remove unwanted symbol in workspace

<SPAN
class=549370104-06052003>KK,
Go to
symbols then organize. Select the tickers then press
delete....

Regards,

Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: kk2628
[mailto:kk2628@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 9:37
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] remove
unwanted symbol in workspace
Hi,

I am using AB to access my quote in metastock
format. I have accidentally added a folder using database setting in AB and now
under the workspace, I have all the symbols in this folder. I have removed the
folder in the database setting however, all symbols still remain there. I would
appreciate someone can tell me an easier way to remove these symbols rather than
delete it one by one, there are about 500 symbols.

Many thanks
KK Send
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.