RE: [amibroker] remove unwanted symbol in workspace

As I understand it the symbols have been imported to the
local database in AB from the unwanted MS folder.

You can delete the symbols in AB. You can delete them using Organise
Assignment, or just right click each symbol and delete in the workspace.

face="Times New Roman">Cheers,
Graham

color="#339966" face="Times New Roman"><font
color="#339966">http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading

color="#339966" face="Times New Roman"><font
color="#339966">http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia