[amibroker] Re: AddColumn BackGround Color - TJ

TJ,

I couldn't get this to work in 4.34.2 so I reinstalled 4.31.1. Now it
seems to be running correctly.

Keith

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Keith Bennett" <kbennett@xxxx>
wrote:
> The following AddColumn Code functions correctly:
>
> AddColumn(Sig1,"MA",1.0,colorDefault,colorGreen);
>
> It displays 100 rows in the Result window with black text and a
green
> background. The following variation displays only the first two
rows
> correctly. All other rows display with black text and white
> background.
>
> AddColumn(Sig1,"MA",1.0,colorDefault,IIf
(Sig1>0,colorGreen,colorRed));

http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/uetFAA/GHeqlB/TM