[amibroker] Buy Sell Arrows or Not?

If I have a long and later exit by Selling, then the Price Chart will
show a Long (Solid green up arrow) followed by a Sell (Solid Red Down
Arrow).

I did not think I could see a trade arrow without its corresponding exit
or close trade arrow.  In other words, every Buy arrow must be followed
by a Sell Arrow (even if a Short arrow is on the same bar).  Every Short
Arrow must be followed by a Cover arrow, even if a Buy arrow is on the
same bar.

As I have been implementing exact trade arrows (including Applystops)
within Indicator Builder to match what is in the Price chart, I have
come upon many cases of a trade being reversed **WITHOUT** a
corresponding trade arrow being shown.

The attachments gives an example.  The AA results grid shows the trade
being exited but there is no corresponding exit trade arrow.  At other
times there is a paired comparison on entering and exiting the trade
(whether long or short).

Is this an inconsistency in the program or is there a minute rule that
dictates when these arrows are "paired up" and when they are not.  My
Plotshape arrows follow the same "anomaly", that is, they match the Raw
Signals arrow for arrow.

I suspect some twist in the Equity(1) routine, but who knows?

Ideas?

Ken

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.