From: jnk1997 [mailto:jnk1997@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 5 May 2003 9:15 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: EOD Swing Trading Methods Survey-mrdavis9

I copied the built in formula, created a new indicator, pasted the
formula along with the guru comentary and removed everything that was
shown above this..

 range = Prefs( 10 );
_N( ranstr = "("+WriteVal( range, 1.0 )+")" );
Plot( vrsi = RSI(range), "RSI" + ranstr, -8 );

Buy = Cross( vrsi, 30 );
Sell = Cross( 70, vrsi );

"The current value for the RSI" + ranstr + " is " + WriteVal( vrsi );

Then I selected custom, range 0 t0 100 and Grid line 50.

It works.

Jim