Re: [amibroker] Transfering Layouts to other computers....

Hello,

Excerpt from the guide (Tutorial: Working with chart sheets and window layouts)
"
Using AmiBroker 4.20 you can now have unlimited number of custom, multiple-window templates that can be switched between with just
double click on layout name in the "Layouts" tab of the Workspace window.
You can open, save, delete layout by clicking on the Layout tree with right mouse button and choosing appropriate function. "Save
As" option saves current layout under new name.
Local layouts are per-database while Global layouts are visible from all databases.
Information saved in layouts include: window sizes and postions, maximized/minimized state chart panes available on each sheet
(independent for each window), selected bar interval, selected symbol, selected chart sheet
Most recently used layout can be saved on exit and database switch automatically (see: Tools->Preferences->Miscellaneous "Save on
exit: Layouts")"

So per-database layouts are stored INSIDE Database directory
in "Layouts" subfolder. Default layout has the name of default.awl (awl stands for amibroker workspace layout)
Global layout is saved in "Layouts" subfolder of AMiBroker main directory.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com