Re: [amibroker] Re: T.J. Random exits on same bar in Exploration , WHY?

>  sorry i didnt mean the profits, i am mainly interested in having the
> exploration
> have the correct buy and sell dates as in a backtest.

In that case just use Equity(1) instead of ExRem,
as I have shown in my previous response.

See also for details
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_view.php?name=EQUITY

If you really want to use ExRem you should apply them
to actual Buy and Sell signals not to the copies (buy2, sell2 temporary variables):

 Buy=ExRem(Buy,Sell);
Sell=ExRem(Sell,Buy);

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko