RE: [amibroker] Re: COMPARATIVE RELATIVE STRENGTH

From: traderix2003 [mailto:d.adam@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2003 2:58 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: COMPARATIVE RELATIVE STRENGTH

******Thank you Marek,.... sorry I´m a newbie .
Could you write a complete formula (i.e. for SMQ03 and BOQ03, or two
stocks if you prefere)?
So I could learn to plot other indicators on my charts.
-------------
Here you are...

Sym1=Foreign("WIG20", "Close");
Sym2=Foreign("WIRR", "Close");

Plot(Sym1, "1st", colorDarkBlue, styleLine);
Plot(Sym2, "2nd", colorDarkGreen, styleLine);

1. Copy this formula to Indicator Builder.
2. Change WIG20 and WIRR into your chosen symbols.
3. This is quite simple code to plot two securities on the same chart.
However between SymX... and Plot you can write any lines of code that will
do something with assigned by Foreign() arrays (Sym1 and Sym2). This can be
also truly complicated code ;-)

Also read HELP, IMO very good source of information.

Regards,
Marek

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KXUxcA/fNtFAA/uetFAA/GHeqlB/TM