[amibroker] REGISTERED AMIBROKER USERS required for beta testing new tool.

Dear
Amibroker Users,
<SPAN
class=578591623-03052003>
This is an
opportunity for four registered Amibroker users to participate in beta
testing a new tool for Amibroker. I would be particularly interested in hearing
from users with little or no AFL coding skills but welcome users at all
levels. Just send me an email saying  your interested and I'll send you the
details.
<SPAN
class=578591623-03052003>
The users
who apply should be actively trading or investing, at any
level.
<SPAN
class=578591623-03052003>
Please