Re: [amibroker] DIMITRIS- Question

Wally, this is a screen shot of Dimitris trend
detector indicator.   Notice how it sometimes  lags the
PSAR in getting into a new trend.  Also, notice how it kept you out of the
PSAR whipsaw that occurred on 04-10-03.  I am going to post this to the AFL
library comments section of this indicator, assuming that it is now in the
library.  I picked it up by reading this Amibroker yahoogroup.  Ron
<BLOCKQUOTE

  I read in one of the messages here that you came up with
  some new trend indicator that seems to be better than PSAR. Could you
  please point me to your relevant message concerning this indicator. I am
  interested in this as PSAR is about the only indicator I have some
  respect for.Thanks...WallySend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.