[amibroker] Re: Help - SQRT and Peak won't play nice

Yep. Didn't look closely enough. Report confirms the exact same %
value for the whole test period, based (of course) on the lastvalue
of the array.

Uncool. Can't say I grasped Dimitris earlier post plotting a variable
% either.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
wrote:
> Jayson,
> Lastvalue(C) will give a fixed % for all the previous history.
> Tomorrow, another Lastvalue(C)will give another fixed % and all the
> previous history will change. This will give a peak recognition
valid
> for only one day.
> DT
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> > Chris,
> > try lastvalue(c)   as just c will produce a variable number
> >
> > Jayson

Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KXUxcA/fNtFAA/uetFAA/GHeqlB/TM