From: Uenal Mutlu [mailto:uenal.mutlu@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 8:25 PM
To: ftonetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: UM_SysLog.zip

Hi Fred,

Attached is UM_SysLog.zip. There are 5 backtesting
result files; for 1 to 5 securities traded each day respectively.

FYI: the universe is the N100, and the test period
is 10/1/2001 to 4/28/2003. US locale settings
were used (ie. Date format).

Columns have long and IMHO self explanotory names.

Initial capital is 50000. Commission was not accounted.
And, every day the whole capital is used by evenly distributing it
over the set number of securities to trade; to achieve this, and
also to make things simpler, fractionaly quantity of shares were
allowed (ie. you can buy fe. 500.78 shares).

If you think there belong some more fields to the resulting table
let me know please.

UM