[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.34.0 BETA released

TJ,
Thank you, thank you, thank you....

When 4.31 was released, I was very happy and excited at the new
powers given to AFL. I started re-working on some of my codes to make
it more managable. But silently I was hoping that some day you would
provide the power of user defined functions & procedures (Yes, I know
you comments about using jscript or vbscript and yes again I was
using that). But it is not the same as native AFL code.

And now within a couple of weeks you have made it available. I'm
really lost for words..... This opens up unimaginable possibilities
in building powerful systems in an organised manner. Add this to the
power of #include, jscript and vbscript.... it's mind blowing. After
struggling with MS, TS for years finally my wish has come true.

My sincere thanks and appreciation to your dedication and vision in
making Amibroker a powerful tool for trading.

Once again thanks
Regards
Siva

http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/AG3JAA/GHeqlB/TM