[amibroker] Re: Automated Trading

Rick,

I wont say that this is a go out and play while the system trades! I
wouldnt trust anything like that either. My system simply takes data
from Amibroker (generated trade signals) and automates the order
flow. Just taking a little bit of the hassle of manually placing the
order.

I see now that this board is defintely of an academic nature and I
dont want to clutter it up with discussions that may seem a little
off topic for this community. I have started my own Yahoo Group, so
for those interested in following the development of NinjaTrader can
visit the following group:

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Rick Parsons" <RickParsons@xxxx>
wrote:
> Raymond,
>
> I use IB and Amibroker RT.  I would be interested in this
development.  However, finding and trusting a mechanical system that
would automatically trade for me is another matter.

> Rick

Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/AG3JAA/GHeqlB/TM