[amibroker] Re: Indicator window -- Tomasz

Thanks for the info, now I see why there is no need for a "data
window" like many platforms have, Is there anyway to turn off that
shadowing pricewindow that pops up when you end up over data window?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> mark,
> you can add any data you wish by using Title and writeval()
example

> title="My RSI Value  "+ writeval(rsi(14))+ "last bar
price  "+writval(c);

> Jayson

Service.

Get A Free Psychic Reading!