[amibroker] Re: Indicator window -- Tomasz

Is there any way to add in there the "data" from the indicators in
the main window? Instead of data only from price and volume / time
etc.? What I do now is plot all the indicators in an indicator
window and "stylenoline" and then size the window down, then when I
click somewhere with the intraday "shutdown" it will show the data
for my indicators on price in that window....(The momentary price
window that highlights when you go over price goes out too fast)

Mark

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "George Loyd" <grloyd@xxxx> wrote:
> Is there any way to make the Indicator Name window (left side)
wider in
> Indicator builder and have it default to the wider setting. I know
I can

http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/AG3JAA/GHeqlB/TM