[amibroker] More Commentary Help....... Timeframes dll

I have two commentaries for two time frames, one is for a 20 min and
the other a 45 min. The problem is the Commentaries are different
they use a different period bollinger band and rsi, Is there any way
to have a seperate commentary loaded for EACH window loaded? Because
it looks like they both use the same commentary, I tried using
the "TimeFrame dll" but When I compared the results I was getting
things did not seem to look right.

Mark

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/AG3JAA/GHeqlB/TM