RE: [amibroker] import EOD errors

At 07:01 PM 28/04/2003 +0800, you wrote:
:
Just
some thoughts

Are there spaces between the ticker symbol and
the first comma as appears in the email here? If so this could be the
problem, you would need to remove them.

I tried that - not on the first stock - but on a random number of stock
in the list - made no difference.
Also, I've tried it with two data sources with the same unfortunate end
result - one from my broker Sanford and the other from yahoo - which had
no spacing.
Why have
you unticked the add new stocks? If your list contains new stocks they
will not be included?
Because I don't want to include them in my list.
The watchlist is the ASX 200  - I want to restrict it to that and
not add the other stock that are included in the update list.
Arthur

Cheers,
Graham

http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading