From: gillesdeprez [mailto:gillesdeprez@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 28 April 2003 1:29 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: RSI Scan - Impossible AFL?

Hello!
I do have a similar problem, maybe you'll be kind enough to help me:
how would you write the code if the RSI is crossing above the 50 line?
And another question would be: can I use multiple filters in the same
scan? Can't find the answer in the tutorial...
Any help will be highly appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
Gilles

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amiabilityy" <amiabilityy@xxxx>