[amibroker] Re: 'trade/tradepp' of 'FastTrack'

Salil,

I think it would be of great interest to other Trade users here and
possibly at FT-Talk that you explain this in a little more depth.
I'm not asking that you necessarily divulge your systems, but the
type of functions from Trade that you have replaced in AB and with
what AB techniques etc.  I suspect lots of them here and there would
be very appreciative as there are many who are trying to break into
using Trade but are stumped as to how to do ranking, pairs trading
and a variety of other functions common to lots of people who use the
products.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Salil V Gangal <salil_gangal@xxxx>
wrote:
> Tomasz, >>Unfortunatelly there is no OLE/COM command to lauch chart
commentaryfrom the outside.<< Having automatrion will be very useful
for me.  However, I now have formed a way of doing whatever I had in
mind without the automation.  I can live with the lack of automation
for 'Guru' that is available for AA. Allow me to say that your
product especially the native looping and the C++ DLL interface it
offers has made 'trade', which is a marvellous freeware
for 'FastTrack' and my own humble 'tradepp', which is a freeware pre-
processor for 'trade' nearly obsolete for me. Please accept my
compliments. Regards, - Salil V Gangal

> Tomasz Janeczko <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:Salil, Unfortunatelly there
is no OLE/COM command to lauch chart commentaryfrom the outside. If
you want however to generate some text output I can imaginethat you
automate AA function and usignAddTextColumn generate the text you
would like to have in commentaryand this way you can use automation.
Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com----- Original Message ----- From: Salil V Gangal To:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2003 4:37
PMSubject: RE: [amibroker] OLE Automation Question - 'Guru'
> Dingo, Any documents/examples of these APIs to click those
buttons ? What I have in mind is ===> 1) Invoke AmiBroker2) Load
Database3) Load an AFL script into 'Guru'4) Execute the script loaded
in 'Gutu'5) Exit... (And perhaps go back to step 1 to load the next
database ...) Regards, - Salil V Gangal

click buttons.   d-----Original Message-----

Optimize using OLE Automation.   Is there a way to invoke Guru using
OLE Automation ? Regards, - Salil V Gangal

Service.

> Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
Service.