[amibroker] Re: Poll results for amibroker - README

Oh my, may I suggest a diaper?  (Sorry, Herman, I just couldn't resist
that, :-) LOL)

Best Regards,

Mark

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman vandenBergen" <psytek@xxxx>
wrote:
> Sorry folks, but this poll is pretty SCARY! In fact i am wetting my
pants!

> I would much prefer to have Tomasz concentrate on overall
versatility and
> afl enhancements in general, i.e. work on FEATURES THAT YOU CANNOT
FIND
> ANYWHERE ELSE AND THAT WILL BENEFIT EACH AND EVERY USER.
>
> Face it: almost all special indicators can be implemented with a
little bit
> of work around, some looping, some scripts, or in the extreme case
with a
> DLL. The DLL-list has considerable expertise and some very helpful
people.

> If you really think your special indicator will make you a lot of
money then
> it is worth your while to learn (remember the word?) a few new
things.
> Perhaps even pay (YES!) somebody to write a DLL for you. Also, if a
special
> indicator is really that important to you then you could find some
other
> users and combine efforts to get the job done, perhaps even share
the cost
> of hiring somebody for a few hours.
>
> To have TJ sweat on that many individual indicators to have some
user try it
> out and to find that it after all doesn't do the job and to never
look at it
> again, is a waste of time. Yes: I have been there and done it!
>
> Let us be honest: we want those indicators to "try them out" not
because we
> "know" that they are going to make us rich. From the last 200
indicators
> that you tried, how many have made you rich? Obviously not too
many...It is
> like looking for the HG: there is NO single million dollar
indicator.

> Any indicator that has less than 20 (30?) votes should be ignored.
Why?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/AG3JAA/GHeqlB/TM