[amibroker] Saving intraday data to file

I currently use a dll plugin that was created for EOD
data, and is great as it is a one click operation for all stocks, creating
separate txt files for each symbol. However it does not save intraday data as
the timestamp is not included. Does anyone have a way to save the data.

I need to modify the history stored as the time
changes due to daylight saving in different countries has altered the
start/finish times of each days trading. I currently have 3 different times
based on US time in the database <span lang=EN-AU
 >6pm<span lang=EN-AU
>, <span lang=EN-AU
 >7pm<span lang=EN-AU
> and <span lang=EN-AU
 >8pm<span lang=EN-AU
  >US<span lang=EN-AU
> EST. These correspond to Australian daylight saving
ending, then a week later the <span lang=EN-AU
  >US<span lang=EN-AU
> daylight saving starting. I know I can modify these
in excel, then re-import to AB. But not of a way to do it within AB. If someone
could give me some advice on the best way to change them, it would be
appreciated. Of course I will probably have to do this many times each year
when the 2 timezones start/finish daylight saving. As a further note, I get my
intraday data from quotetracker and that supplies it in US EST. (which of
course is a variable standard time according to the time of year <font
face=Wingdings>J<font
face=Arial> )

face="Times New Roman">Cheers,
Graham

color="#339966" face="Times New Roman"><font
color="#339966">http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading

color="#339966" face="Times New Roman"><font
color="#339966">http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia