Re: [amibroker] Re: Poll results for amibroker & versatility

Fred,

1)  FWIW, I too would like to see all indicators accept dynamic parameters.
I believe that I was one of the original 3 or 4 people to request this quite
a while ago. Having said that...

2) I found the #include directive to be very helpful when implementing my
DLL for self-optimizing indicators. I know that most people on this list do
not like this approach, but for those that do, the ability to change test
parameters for all indicators at once is a MAJOR convenience. I also know
that Tomasz implemented this in response to a number of requests for some
means to minimize the duplication of code.

3) It is obvious that you are an intelligent person with a good deal of
trading knowledge and experience. You have also made 1 or 2 nice
contributions to the group. But, your "delivery" seems to be offending a
growing number of people (including the developer). While most peoples posts
are friendly and helpful, yours generally seem to be negative and
condescending ( I must admit, I found it ironic that you recently used that
term to describe another member's posts, while I have been thinking for a
while now that it quite accurately describes yours. ) I should think it was
obvious to everyone that Tomasz works VERY hard to fill a VERY wide variety
of user requests. Since you have obviously found it to be a good value for
the money, a little appreciation would not hurt. Is it really that hard to
be friendly?

Steve