Re: [amibroker] Poll results for amibroker & versatility

Hello Fred and others.
I'm member for many years and receiving e-mails from Ami group as long
it exist and I have to tell you  we where trading shares then and we are
trading now using the same program Amibroker, at that time there was
Discussions there were suggestions and there was a lot of sharing ideas
in posting afl ready trading suggestions ,and avery body was involved
in discussions but as far as I remember they where HAPY AND CREATIVE
discussions ,and when Tomasz getting idea from this e-mails was bringing
new update everybody was happy and try TOGETHER implement new ideas
and again here and there someone come with new trading system and post
it here then we start again improving these ideas. That was normal
it was like happy Amibroker family and I'm sure everybody was trading
shares then as we are trading  now. I missed these normal happy and sometimes funny replays
it was in polite and respectable atmosphere.

Unfortunately  I have notice that from couple months ago this has
change dramatically new members came  and they start change this
suggestions has been change to demanding, pointing incorrections to
Repetitive letters of bad workmaship,and suddenly these new members
Starts telling everybody including Tomasz how Amibroker must be improve
because because and NONE OF THEM HAS REALY I MEAN REALY GAVE
WORM APROACH TO ANY DYSCUTIONS!!!
Avery time they know better have seen more, made much more money,
have been in business longer than everybody in this group.
I wonder why this new members are really here to make trouble or
they come here to improve new ideas as it was men to be from beginning I
wonder????

Best regards,
 Andrew                          mailto:andok@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Get A Free Psychic Reading!