Re: [amibroker] How does it work, revisited ...

Fred,

The result is perfectly OK.
=================

Your EO (variable period) is either 3 or 9
So ResX is a sum of last 3 OR last 9 bars of
Cum1 array.

So it resulting sum is equal either upper or lower
line of the channel.

I suggest you to take a piece of paper or Excel sheet and just
'simulate' the inner working of the code.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com