Re: [amibroker] Re: Automation Interface - can't open

Hello,

"StocksToPhone.dll" is definitely WRONG entry.
===============================
You probably have a virus or other program that generated
this wrong entry. It is really advised to run anti-virus and
delete this entry.

Broker.EXE is out-proc server. It is not creatable as in-proc server
because in-proc servers must be in .DLL form.
Broker.EXE supports late binding. Early binding is supported
only when you got broker.tlb file (I have posted it on amibroker-dll group).

There should no NO InProc server because
Broker.Application is OutProc (EXE) Server ONLY.

Correct entries are:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Broker.Document = Broker Document
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Broker.Document\CLSID = {2DCDD562-9CC9-11D3-BF72-00C0DFE30718}

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{2DCDD562-9CC9-11D3-BF72-00C0DFE30718} = Broker Document
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{2DCDD562-9CC9-11D3-BF72-00C0DFE30718}\ProgId = Broker.Document
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{2DCDD562-9CC9-11D3-BF72-00C0DFE30718}\LocalServer32 = BROKER.EXE

No OTHER entries should be present.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com