Re: [amibroker] Re: Help - Unrealistic Results

>Did u look at the previously attached Performance Report?
>
>Net Profit of 228,277.57 from 10,000 in 80 days?
>
>Annual % Return of  5610.37%
>
>Percent Profitable 89.9% ???
>
>Maybe you missed what I said in the first one - the system was SIMILAR to
>the system I posted, but definitely not the same - my point was that it is
>very basic - no look back, no over optimization.....but the little I've
>learned so far is that when I get the kind of results as above, somethings
>not right.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Stewart

Stewart, I see you are buying on close > xyz.  The most common mistake is
to have AA Settings set for zero delay.  It is not possible to make a
buy/sell decision on today's close and also get today's close for the
execution price.  In that case you need to be sure you have checked delay=1
in AA Settings and use tomorrows open (or close) for the execution price.

Sid

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM

---