Re: [amibroker] Re: Help - Unrealistic Results

Fred,

I'm not aware of anyt

Activate Stops immediately is set.
Allow same bar exit is not.
Reverse entry signal forces exit is set.

And Apply stop is defined as:
ApplyStop(Optimize( "Type", 1, 1, 1, 1 ),Optimize( "Mode", 1,1, 1,
1 ),Optimize( "Amount", 0, 0, 0, 1 ),1,1);

Otherwise, entry is delayed 1 to open and exits are same day close.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Stewart