[amibroker] Dynamic Indicators Poll -- VOTE AGAIN, PLEASE

In Message 38132, Tomasz pointed out that HHV, LLV, HHVBars, LLVBars,
DEMA, TEMA, MA, WMA, REF, and SUM already work with dynamic
parameters. When I updated the poll to reflect this, ALL votes were
lost so please vote again if you're still interested, LOL.

I apologize for the confusion.  The fact that the above indicators and
functions accept dynamic parameters was reflected in release notes but
not in the 4.30 users guide that I used to make the poll.  The fact
that so many of you voted for them shows you didn't know either, and
I've asked Tomasz to include this information in the next
documentation update.

Mark

"No good deed goes unpunished."
--Steve Karnish

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM