[amibroker] Re: Variable periods

I’m sorry you think the rest of us only use this product for “fun” …

I never suggested it should be priority one … I would surmise that the developer(s) would always be the one(s) to set the priorities, possibly with input from elsewhere.

As far as MANY of the functions already having the capability of variable periods, I wouldn’t characterize 10 out of a list of 100+ as many and although I see having variable periods as being “nice”, I would much rather have all functions be able to deal with any array whether they be an original data array or an internally in the AFL calculated array first.